When Mother Nature has an answer for everything, she also has an answer for alopecia areata. There are home remedies to curb threatening hair loss, holistic experts say. There is no need to invest in expensive salon treatments, as in most cases it does not work. Today we would like to talk more about home remedies to treat these types of hair loss conditions. We ask you to continue reading and be well informed of the same.
What is alopecia areata?
It is around the time when men and women in their 30s are most faced with this condition. This is due to stress, hormonal imbalances, and poor diets, which create a discomfort. There are ways to correct the factors that lead to such conditions, one of them is herbal remedies, straight from the kitchen.
Natural treatment to cure alopecia areata:
In this article today we will educate you on how to cure or get rid of alopecia areata by using natural home remedies.
1. Any essential oil or oils, such as canola, castor, coconut, or olive, can be mixed in equal parts, heated, and applied directly to the scalp. Gentle massages in the circulation modes would help. Use a hot turban therapy and keep the concoction on your scalp for half an hour, then wash it off only with a herbal shampoo. Do this three times a week and in a month you can see the reversal results.
2. Garlic, ginger, and onion in paste or juice form individually would be great. Use any of them and not a mixture of them, keep the juice applied to the scalp overnight and wash your head with a herbal shampoo the next morning. When done three times a week and for a month, the results will be displayed. This is one of the best home remedies for alopecia areata.
3. Ask your masseuse to massage you with hot hair oil, this helps with blood circulation and stimulation of hair follicles. It also makes the scalp healthy and alive. You can use an essential oil of your choice, or a scent oil like lavender, lavender is known to induce relaxation and hair growth at the same time. However, use base oil, such as bay leaf or almond oil, as lavender oil can be strong. Do this thrice a week for best results in a month.
4. Your hair and scalp need nutrition right now, and green tea would be the best option for the same. Heat the tea only with water and bring it to room temperature. Apply the water on your hair, massage well and leave the leaves on the head for sixty minutes. Wash it off with cold water and towel dry gently. Do this thrice a week for best results in a month. Green tea is the best and perfect treatment for alopecia areata.
5. Coconuts are excellent for helping with alopecia conditions, as it has enough healing properties to reduce the cause. The fruit also helps promote the growth and health of hair follicles. Use coconut milk which has essential fats and proteins, iron and potassium as well. Do this thrice a week for best results in a month. Even the oil is good for hot oil hair treatments, experts say.
6. Henna has been used for centuries as a medicine for alopecia, say beauticians. It also gives hair a natural tint when held for an hour. Henna also helps hair follicles with nutrition and strength. Combine it with coffee and mustard oil and the condition reverses over time. Do this once a week for best results in a month.
7. Hibiscus flowers have healing properties that would reverse hair loss conditions. The flower is known for the nutrition it provides, it also helps remove buildup and dandruff. A flower paste would be great, so do this three times a week for best results in a month. However, the base oil to be used in conjunction with the flower paste would be mustard or coconut oil.
8. The properties of amla would be the best to use as it has a lot of vitamin C and a lot of antioxidants as well. The fruit paste or oil can be applied directly to the head and if you can consume the fruit every day, it would also benefit internally.
9. The wonderful humble egg is amazing, even if you are a vegetarian. It has a lot of sulfur, along with minerals and proteins that your hair needs. Since an egg is packed with zinc, iron, phosphorus, selenium, and iodine, it would be the best mix to use with an essential oil, such as olive oil for hair growth. Do this thrice a week for best results in a month.
10. Check your diet, because you are what you eat. Most of the time, we tend to ignore what we eat and blame the world for our dangers later on. Your meals should be well balanced and on time, with plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, and water.
Best methods to cure alopecia areata:
Here are some other treatments for alopecia areata problem that can definitely cure effectively.
1. Stay away from cosmetic shampoos:
Shampoos that are cosmetic in nature are full of chemicals that damage and destroy hair in the long term, causing excessive hair loss and baldness. The same goes for alcohol-based shampoos. You should always try to use herbal shampoos as they efficiently add nutrients to your hair so that after bathing your hair is well hydrated, strong and luscious. Herbal hair loss shampoos are available for purchase from a large number of companies at your discretion.
2. Stay hydrated:
Drinking lots of water may be the only defense you have against hair loss at certain times. As much as your body needs water to function properly, so does your hair, which is why it is very important to drink as much water as possible every day. Your hair feeds on the nutrients from your body to grow strong and healthy, so it is always better to carry out adequate water intake on a regular basis, making it part of the home remedies for alopecia.
3. Aloe vera treatment for alopecia areata:
Aloe vera is rich in minerals and vitamins, which makes it your best defense when opting for a home treatment for alopecia areata. Aloe vera can be purchased quite easily and has been used for years to treat hair loss quite effectively. You can mix it with a variety of hot oils for the best possible results. Apply it to your hair to allow your hair to absorb all the necessary nutrients it needs to grow strong at the root, thus avoiding generalized hair loss gradually.
4. Air drying treatment for alopecia areata:
Air drying hair can be extremely fruitful at times, as blow drying tends to burn the roots and cause hair loss, so at these times it is always best to let the hair dry naturally over time after washed. It is one of the easiest alopecia treatments out there.
5. Honey, milk and eggs can cure alopecia areata:
A mixture of milk with honey and eggs is an excellent cure for alopecia when you suffer from hair loss. The main variety of alopecia symptoms include excessive hair loss, baldness, etc. Apply this mixture on the affected areas and keep it for half an hour to an hour after which wash your hair with cold water for best results.
This article talks about some of the best home treatments for alopecia to help curb the disease in the bud. Alopecia is an easy disease to treat, but it takes a little time to do so.
Apart from the ten tips to reverse alopecia naturally, it is also important that you;
- Stop Using Chemicals And Cosmetics On Your Hair
- Stop Using Blow Dryers And Curlers Or Straighteners For Your Hair
- You Learn To Meditate And Perform Yoga, Deep Breathing, And Exercises That Stimulate Blood Circulation To The Scalp.
- Use Only Homemade Shampoos Or Herbal Shampoos
- Use The Right Hair Oil And Herbal Concoctions