It is known that the modern ecological situation leaves much to be desired. It causes health problems and is a real obstacle to a well-groomed appearance. The skin is especially affected. Today we will tell you about how oxygen peels can help solve this problem.
Many of us are forced to buy specially purified water, drink vitamins and check the composition on the packaging of each product. A lot of sci-fi movies lean towards the idea that oxygen will soon be delivered to us in tanks. We can only hope that this idea will not advance further than the plot for the cinema. However, the problem of lack of oxygen for our skin is already evident today. How can it be solved? Oxygenation at home will help you.
How is oxygen peels good for the skin?
The lack of this vital component is reflected in the state of every organ, all tissues of our body. Many of us are already familiar with the term “hypoxia”. This Latin name means low oxygen content.
- With its lack, not only metabolic processes at the cellular level are disrupted, but various under-oxidized chemical compounds also appear. Our fabrics are not able to cope with their regular processing, and this is directly related to the condition of the skin.
- The flow of oxygen to our cells can be carried out both through the circulatory system and from the outside, from the air. Consequently, normal functioning of large and small blood vessels is necessary to maintain good oxygen peels levels in cells. The skin must be clean for air to enter.
Thus, in order to maintain the elasticity of the skin, it is important for us to first free it from the keratinized upper layer, in other words, to carry out peeling. Then you can provide microcirculation of blood in the vessels.
Who can use oxygen peeling?
This procedure is a kind of mechanical cleaning of the face with natural skin care products. Oxygen peeling helps to remove non-viable layers of the epidermis, and then saturate skin cells with useful substances. The essence of this procedure is to remove the top layer with a powerful jet of air and supply biologically active components. At home, this is done through various scrubs and masks.
You can also use professional cosmetics like Missha. The use is close to the effectiveness of a salon procedure, but it is easy to carry out at home. It is enough to read the instructions. This peeling can be used on sensitive skin and in sunny weather. It is a safe procedure. Helps to deal with pigmentation and minor irregularities. Let’s talk about who is shown this method of cleaning.
- Oxygen peels will help if you need skin cleansing, saturation and nutrition.
- It will increase the firmness, elasticity of tissues, and raise their vitality.
- Oxygen gentle peeling removes the oily sheen and properly regulates the functioning of the sebaceous glands.
- It will unclog clogged pores, acne and blackheads.
- Peeling will smooth out scars and other skin imperfections. Especially those that occur after acne removal.
- It will help to make stretch marks almost invisible even at home.
- A gentle oxygen peels will eliminate hyperpigmentation, darkening and freckles.
- It will smooth out shallow expression lines and make age-related wrinkles much less noticeable.
- It will help to produce the so-called lymphatic drainage.
- Eliminates puffiness and swelling of the face, even in the eyelids. Removes bags and traces of fatigue.
- It is able to correct the contour of the face, tighten and smooth the second chin.
How is the healing procedure carried out?
The procedure lasts from about 30 minutes to an hour. To achieve maximum effect, you need to carry out about 10 sessions, about 2 per week. Do not forget that regular use is essential to achieve good results.
- First, the face skin cleansed and degreased.
- Then a moisturizing and healing serum applied.
- The final stage is treated with an oxygen jet using a professional apparatus.
At home, the last stage is missing. Of course, this is due to the fact that not everyone can afford professional cosmetology equipment.
What serums used during the peeling?
Note that oxygen peels home peeling does not injure skin cells; it is one of the most comfortable types of cleaning. The procedure can carried out at any time of the year, it gives a very fast and permanent result.
- Azelaic acid peeling. Suitable for the treatment of problem skin.
- Based on ascorbic or kojik acids, as well as vitamins A, C and E. The procedure will help to narrow pores, smooth wrinkles and eliminate areas with hyperpigmentation.
- On hyaluronic acid. Used for dry and sensitive skin.
- Peeling from ceramides. It has an excellent anti-aging effect.
Who is not suitable for oxygen peeling?
Despite the fact that oxygen peeling is a gentle procedure, even it has a number of limitations . Let’s take a closer look at them so as not to put your health at risk.
- In case of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you have an individual intolerance to any of the components of the drug that used in this procedure.
- Skin or other diseases in an aggravated form.
- Ulcers, cuts, or small wounds on the surface of tissues.
If you want to know more about what oxygen peeling and how it performed, we advise you to watch an interesting video. Always be beautiful and attractive – the achievements of modern cosmetology will easily help you with this.